integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I JUST READ YAWN'S BLOG ENTRY SOME TIME BACK :D

It's really nice to know to amidst all the busying and bustling and whatever, some people really have you in their hearts (:

Thankyou JCEY (hahaha esp tp Y and C cus i spend majority of my loveliest days with you guys, eunice is loveee too!) for being such fantastic pals ;D our friendship's lasted 5 yrs going on 6! (: Friends alwayzxzxzxzx (:

You girls are the best; I know I can always JUST RUN TO YOU GUYS at the end of the day when I'm damn lost. Thankyou for always being there for me :D for being the FIRST girls to slpover with me, for doing the whackiest things (i still rmb CHINESE GARDEN, BOWL AND CHOPSTICKS OMG) and all the sick stuff we used to do back in sec one haha! SICK but fun nonetheless! Do you all still rmb this guy called JACK o.O he's still in my MSN contacts LOL :D

I've got so many wonderful memories with u guys THANKYOU you guys are always in my heart, though I don't say it often and we don't exactly meet up as often as we used to in the past. You guys are always missed, always! (:

----

Today I also got a letter from VIBHU one sides of a fulscap o.O :D my long lost pri sch clsmate (((((((((: we spent pri 5 -6 doing some of the craziest stuff! :D I MISS YOU! :D I'm in the process of penning my reply :D

Friends are rly treasures (: They can make your day (:

Here's to everyone, and to all your friends, and to all your friends' friends.. and to...